"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time Warp Tuesday

I actually remember several of my lunchboxes that I had as a child. I remember it being the most important thing I picked out before school started.

I am pretty sure this was when I was in first grade. I LOVED this lunchbox. The greatest lunchbox of all time.
The front













The back














I had this lunchbox in the fourth grade. I always wondered what would happen if I ate my sandwich while class was going on like the cabbage patch on the front of the lunchbox. I never tried it....I was a rule follower.


Hopefully Clayton will have great memories of his Scooby Doo lunchbox.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

I am so impressed you remember all this stuff in such detail! I guess I should expect this from the girl who never forgets, but wow! I have no clue what lunch boxes I had!