"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

I woke Clayton up this morning at 6:30 and he was so excited. He didn't even want to eat his breakfast. I, on the other hand, woke up at 4:30 sobbing. Look at this super handsome Kindergarten boy. He looks so grown up. He couldn't wait to put his new Skechers Airators on. He has been looking at them in the box for weeks.



Here is the walk into school. Marlene, his Godmother, went with us for this special day.
Heading to class
In front of his classroom.
We went in, put his stuff in his cubby, and found his table.
Oliver thought he was staying!! Just imagine the face he made when we told him he couldn't.Then I kissed his hand and he kissed mine.
I know we will both be just fine!!

4 comments:

Hannah Grace Photography said...

I'm so glad your morning went well-minus the tears....I had them too!Clayton looks so grown up and proud, as he should be. I love that book you mentioned in your last post...we will have to check that out. Take care and chat soon!

Rachel H said...

So grown up and handsome! So glad it went so well!

Brandie said...

He looks so handsome!! I just know he had a wonderful day!

Hillary said...

That sweet boy! Can't wait to hear all about his BIG day!!!!!