"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Kissing Hand


We read the sweetest book tonight before Clayton went to bed. The little racoon is scared to go to school so the mommy kisses his hand and tells him when ever he feels scared or misses her to place his hand on his cheek. At the end the little racoon does the same to the mommy. I know I will probably need the kissing hand tomorrow more than Clayton will.
We made this cookie to put in his lunchbox to remind him that I will be thinking of him ALL day!!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey! Is Clayton's school all day or half day?

Erica said...

It is all day. 7:30-2:30

Rachel H said...

I had heard of that book from a friend. How sweet! What a great idea to make the cookie as a tangible reminder. Praying for you guys!