"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Last Hoorah!

(well, sort-of). This would be the last day of life as we know it. After today, our routines will completely change. Clayton will be in school while Oliver and I run around town. This seems so weird to me, but I am sure I will get used to having just one child. Especially when I am doing the grocery shopping!!

So, I told Clayton he could decide what we were going to do today.... within reason. He chose to go to the zoo and wanted to invite his cousins, Emily and Macey to go with us. We had such a great time...even though it was so HOT!!! We even rode the monorail, which I have never experienced. I savored every moment.
The Crew


Watching the penguins
On the monorail
Our future kindergarteners
This gorilla came and sat right next to the kids

What's up?Ready to cool off!!
Cute CousinsThe most excitement came at the end of the day. I got to pull Macey's second tooth. Two teeth lost before kindergarten even starts. Clayton had a hard time wondering why he hadn't lost his first tooth yet. Don't grow up too fast big boy. I like your cute baby teeth!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

The girls had so much fun. Thank you for inviting us.

Hannah Grace Photography said...

Grace will be looking like that very soon...the tooth next to the one she lost is now loose and it's just a matter of time before that one goes. We'll be praying for you guys on Monday...let us know how it goes!