"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet the Teacher Night

Today was a day that has been marked in my calendar since April. It seemed so far away then, but came so quickly. We got to meet Clayton's kindergarten teacher, see his classroom and look around the school. I also got to join the PTA and sign up to volunteer. Am I old enough to be a member of the PTA??? Clayton's teacher is Mrs. Shehane and seems really nice. I have been praying for this teacher for a long time now, so I am confident that she will be the right fit for Clayton. His classroom is decorated in jungle animals. We found his cubby and put all of his school supplies away.
We are now the proud parents of a Tibbals Tiger!!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Wow. Seems so strange that the kids are so grown up all of a sudden. And if it seems all to soon for me, I can not even imagine how it must feel for you and Ju!

I will be praying for all of you guys this week, esp Monday morning!