"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Potty Training....Unsuccessful


Not because Oliver failed at it....we didn't even try. I have had potty training on my calendar for the past month. It was supposed to begin yesterday. Well, I was at work, and Joel wasn't really interested in doing it. Then today, well.....we were just too busy. And tomorrow, too busy.

I just don't think I am ready for the commitment, and Oliver just doesn't really care or seem interested. So, diapers it is. At least for this month.

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

GREAT picture of Oliver!

Lia Kate Stone said...

Jace has decided to try and pottytrain himself in the midst of all the chaos in our life...I'm sure Oliver will decide on a time just as convenient in your life. I miss all of you at work..were doing great, though. Talk to you soon