"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Way to Go, Bro

My brother started a new job a few months ago. It is a great job and he really enjoys it. He mode of transportation is the good old DART bus/rail and his bike. He has late hours with his new job and sometimes rides his bike through downtown Dallas to get home. I have prayed for his safety frequently.

Well, today, he got a car. This is a proud moment in the Walls household. He was soooo excited. Now he will be able to get to and from work safely. I can find something else to worry about. I am so proud of you, bro!! The Jefferson's theme song just popped in my head. "We've finally got a piece of the pie....."

Hey.....might as well finish with a bang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, if I can just keep my foot off the accelerator... :) Thanks for the positive thoughts! - Chad