"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When it rains....

....we embrace it!!
We had such a great day in the rain! I love this weather.

Puddle jumping




A rainy picnic.

Daddy came home from work just in time. We had to move in the garage for a bit because our food was getting soaked.We had many races on foot and bike in the rain.We could have stayed out here all day, but nap time was calling us in.
I am trying to make everyday this week really special for Clayton since we won't have our daily time together starting next week:(

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

What a fun day! You are making Clayton's week so memorable!

Brandie said...

Looks like so much fun! Jason took our kids out for rain playing when I wasnt here and didnt even snap pictures for me =(