"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, September 6, 2008

GROUNDED!!

Well, we had our first grounding incident with Clayton. We were driving home from his t-ball game and he said a "word". What word you may ask? Well, I am going to spell it since I don't want to offend anyone. You ready?? B-U-T-T!!!! Joel pulled the car over right away and said "What did you say?" Of course he didn't repeat it. He said he heard it from a kid at school. So, he got grounded from his favorite thing of all time....Mario Kart Wii. He loves this game, but we have told him that this is a privilege. Hopefully he will think before he speaks next time. More importantly, I hope his innocent little five year old ears don't hear anything really bad at school.

1 comment:

Lia Kate Stone said...

You're right...we don't talk that way at our house either. But just be glad - imagine what kind of words they will hear in the first grade!