"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Practice

Tonight Clayton had his first t-ball practice. I headed out Academy to buy all of the supplies. Ummmm, I know nothing about sports...NOTHING!! Let's see...football pants and softball pants all on the same rack. Which one is which?? Soccer and softball shoes on the same wall. They look the same to me. Buying a glove?? a helmet??? When we got home, Joel took Clayton out in the front yard for a crash course in t-ball. Relief...the man knows his sports. He was so patient with him and let Clayton just have a good time. One of the many reasons I love the man. Such patience.
Learning how to don the glove
Learning to catch(p-sters playing football)
Learning to throw
Learning to hold the bat
Learning how to swing
Such a sweet father and son moment.

Now we are ready for the game.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Great shots of these first moments.