"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, October 10, 2008

Award

Clayton received the Responsibility Award today at school. It was awarding good character and being kind to others. A child was chosen out of each class and awarded at the Tiger Traks Assembly (an assembly they have every Friday morning). I was unable to attend :( I was at work, so Joel, Oliver and Gigi went.

Getting ready for Tiger Traks to startClayton receiving his award.
Such a responsible citizen!!

A view of all of the people at the assembly.
Oliver and Daddy
Ready to go to class. We are so proud of you, Clayton!!!! Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

We are so proud of you too, Clayton! Great job!

Gigi said...

I am so proud of that precious little man!

Sarah said...

Good job Clayton!!