"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, October 31, 2008

Backblogged

As you can see, I am backblogged.....in a BIG way. This is the first moment I have been able to sit down at my computer all week. I am busy getting ready for my trip to NY, the kids schedules have been super busy, work has been crazy, and the little peanut-sized Halpin is making me REALLY tired!! I have been in bed by 8 every night. Hopefully I will catch-up tomorrow....after packing for me and both boys for a whole week.

My three minutes is up as it is time to wait in the carpool line and then pick up Oliver. Then it's off to Trick-or-Treat with the family. Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Sorry you've been so swamped, especially since you're exhausted!

I can't believe you leave TOMORROW!! So exciting! Do you think you'll be able to blog from NY like you did from Chicago? It was so fun to see what you were up to each day.