"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween. Clayton had mix and match day at school for Drug Free Week. He thought I was crazy at first, but then he got into it. That evening, we had The Kimbrells, The Pykas (my sisters and their kids), and my parents over for pizza, candy and Trick-or-treating. The kids had a blast. Oliver really got the hang of trick-or-treating this year. He wanted to ring every door bell, yelled "trick-or-treat" loudly and said thank you every time. He got a little scared at some of the houses with big spiders or skeletons on the door--"dats scares me".
Eating pizza! We need some energy for trick-or-treating!!

Olivia the "wormaid". Instead of mermaid she says "I'm a wormaid".The whole crewWalking so well in high heel shoesThe big kids really had the hang of it.
Here is Oliver ringing the door bell.
Cute Chewbaca and Wormaid
Nonna and Chewy
Trick-or-treat!!
Checking out our loot!End result: WAY to much candy!!!!

No comments: