"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch at the Arbo

We had a fun, hot day with our playgroup at the arboretum. It was a great idea to go today. EVERYONE else thought so too!!! I have never seen so many people in a pumpkin patch. It was really hard to get good pictures of the kids because I was too busy making sure I knew where they were. We even bribed...I mean gave the kids some candy so they would sit still for a few pictures.




These boys are best buddies in kindergarten. Clayton was so excited he was coming today.







2 comments:

strickee said...

haha... it figures that you would be the only one pushing an empty stroller!

Rachel H said...

So fun! Sorry we got separated and never reconnected. We'll have to go again...

BTW, I ran into Rainey Spaulding at the Arbo yesteday. Did you see her?