"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Oliver's class visited the Pumpkin Patch today. He and his classmates were all decked out in their fall attire. I was able to capture some pictures of the event through my great connections.
I keep my niece, Olivia, on Wednesday mornings. Before we headed off to Mother's Day Out, I tried to get some pictures of these two silly kiddos.

......Well, at least I tried.
The whole class ready to search for the perfect pumpkin.
Look at all th0se pumpkins!!Inspecting it to see if he has the perfect one.I think this is the one.
Hmmm....should I go for a different one?
Olivia finds her pumpkin.

Amelia has found her pumpkin.
Great choice!

I love the Fall. The weather has been awesome!!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

They are all so precious! I know they had a great time.