"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Afternoons

We are so busy that Sunday afternoon is our only time for a little R&R. We started our Sunday afternoon with some Party Potatoes (aka Mashed Potato Martinis). I don't want my kids walking around talking about Martinis, so we changed the name.

Sadly, the kids didn't really like them. I loved them and so did Joel!! More for us, right??
My sister came over and we sewed all afternoon while the boys played and watched football. I can't wait to post my project. It is a gift for my sis-in-law, so I have to wait until she gets it.
Clayton had his first homework assignment. He was to make something out of apples. He made some baked apples.
YUMM!!
Sadly(again)....I was the only one that really liked it.
Then, Joel tucked Spiderman into bed. He wanted to sleep with this mask on and an old backpack on his back. Silly boy!!

As he tucked Spidey in, I worked with Clayton on his writing. He wrote this really funny sentence:
CHBOCU AND OBE 1 WE WILL GO CHRIC OR CHRET
I love Sunday afternoons with my family!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE what he wrote!! :) Those are hard words to spell!