"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Halpin

I had my first sonogram today. Baby Halpin #3 looks great. It looks like a little blob on the pictures with little nub arms and legs. I am nine weeks and due June17, 2009. I told Clayton this afternoon and he was excited. He said that he hope he has a baby sister because little brothers are a little crazy. He wants to name his sister Katelyn. If he has a brother, then he wants to name him ET. He was excited too that his friend Caleb's baby sister could be his baby sister's best friend. I think he will be a great helper.

First Craving: Chocolate Milk (I normally can't stand milk)

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

Oh, sweet baby #3. We love you so much already.

McDowell Family said...

Wonderful news!!! I've been waiting for you to post the info on the baby. So we are due 5 days apart - we are June 22nd.

My craving - red meat.

Gigi said...

Great news! Now I am hoping for a boy, so that my next grandson will be ET Halpin.

Lia Kate Stone said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear if this is a boyfriend for Lia, or a new BFF...

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am totally out of the loop since I don't work at BUMC anymore :)

Jaclynn