"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just Me and My Boys

I am so thankful for days when we don't have any concrete plans....when it is just us. Today, Clayton decided he wanted to go to the World Aquarium and Oliver wanted to go to "MckinDonalds". So.....we did both. What a fun day we had!!! Just me and my boys.

Checking out the sting rays.
A cute monkey. The monkeys were in crazy form.
My sweet boys.
The sloth has a new home. He is so cute.
Clayton thinks the catfish are dancing to his music he is making on the glass.
"They really are!"
Oliver is chasing some turtles.
The shark tank. This shark looks like it is about to eat Clayton.I love this picture.We could stay all day in the shark tank.
We had such a fun day together. And...no obedience problems. I guess we got that in check yesterday. Even at McDonald's, I told Clayton that it was time to go and he went straight to the shoe bin to put his shoes on.

No comments: