"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New York-Day 4

Today was a nice and relaxing day. We slept in a little and then went to the upper west side to eat lunch at Serendipity. The frozen hot chocolate was GREAT!!! Then we spent the afternoon doing a little shopping. We found the biggest candy store I have ever seen, then went to FAO Schwartz and got the boys some really fun gifts. We also shopped at the four story Disney store but came out empty handed.



After a late afternoon nap, we headed out on the subway to the Knicks game at Madison Square Gardens. The subway drops off right underneath Madison Square Gardens. We had so much fun at the game. I feasted on nachos (my fave) and Joel had a hot dog and some peanuts. The greatest part of the day was that I was able to talk to Joel. I had been wanting to say sooo much. There aren't too many pictures for today because we did a lot of resting!!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

So, so fun. Glad you had some relaxation time!