"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New York-Day 5

Today is our 9th anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 9 years. The past 9 years have been the best. I have nothing to complain about. This morning, I met one of my close friends (Leslie)who moved New York this summer. We had breakfast while Joel went to Starbucks to get some work done. After breakfast, we had planned on going to central park and renting a boat. The rain changed our plans. We decided to go to Macy's and to the Empire States Building. Macy's was awesome. The biggest department store I have ever seen. We took to original wooden escalator up to the 9 floor. We didn't go to the Empire States Building because their was no visibility due to the rain and clouds.

We ended up getting tickets to see Spamalot starring Clay Aikin for the evening. We went to the Starlight Diner again before our show. The musical was really funny. I wish we could've gone to see more shows. That was my favorite part of New York.

No comments: