"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Resilient

I have a sick little 5 year old on my hands. I came home to a boy with 103.5 fever. He went to the bathroom to throw-up and as soon as he was done, he turned to me, smiled and said, "what do you call a dinosaur that wears boots? A tyranasaurus tex." and then smiled and went on his way to the couch. How do they do it? How are little people so resilient? I would be in tears if that were me. My sweet boy is telling jokes in the midst of his yucky sickness.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

I'm so sorry that precious Deedle is sick. Give him a kiss from me!

Rachel H said...

Oh no! Poor Clayton! Funny joke though. Praying no one else in your fam gets it!

Hannah Grace Photography said...

Ugh...the tummy bug is the worst! What a little sweetie to keep his sense of humor through it all! Praying the rest of you stay healthy.

Sarah said...

poor buddy!! We saw him today though and he looked great. So glad it didn't last long.