"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Winter Swimming

We have not taken advantage of the indoor swimming pool at our gym. The kids love to swim, so why not a day of winter swimming? They loved it. I loved it too because it was a major energy releaser.

The last time we swam was in August, but the boys went straight in.....no fear. Oliver really wanted to go to the outdoor pool, but he finally gave in.
...and had a great time.
They spent lots of time in the waterfall.
Loving the water...can we come here everyday??
Our friends, Grant and Amelia came to play too.
Miss Millie was not a fan of the water today...or getting her picture taken.
The whole gang.

Loving brothers....at least at this moment.
After several hours of swimming, we headed for much needed haircuts and lunch at subway. I have missed having both of my boys at home together..... especially when they are having so much fun together.
**Sidenote:Clayton said today that he really hopes there is a baby sister in my tummy. He said he thinks bows are so cute. I reminded him that there is a good possibility that there could be a baby brother in my tummy.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

How fun! I am glad you are enjoying the break from school to the fullest.