"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The BEST Hubby!!

Craving number 2 and 3 came to me over the weekend and I have been dying to have them. I have wanted a BLT and some shower punch (lime sherbert with gingerale). How in the world these food items came to mind...I will never know. But, my sweet and awesome husband surprised me last night with these two items. He even made the punch in a bowl for me. It was the best meal I have ever had.....especially after a LONG day at work. I love my husband!!!

5 comments:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Your random craving sounds pretty good!!

Sarah said...

Awww, that is SO sweet. Way to go Joel.

Rachel H said...

That Joel...What a guy! So thoughtful!

Gigi said...

What a thought boy he is!

Gigi said...

What a thoughtful boy he is!