"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FREEEEEZING!!!!

Wow!! I love the winter, but 22 degrees and ice on the roads....not so much!! I woke up this morning to see if school had been cancelled and it had not, so I got Clayton ready and Joel took him to school. School opened at 10am...oops!! I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30 and really wanted Joel there since I was having a sono, so no school for Clayton. The boys headed to Gigi's house while we fought the ice on the roads. After the doctor, we had a fun lunch out with Gigi and headed home for a really LONG afternoon.

The boys had fun posing in their new santa hats that Gigi bought them.
This would've been cute if I had sent out Christmas cards.

Hope you had a warm day indoors!!!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

That fist pic of the boys is darling!!