"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin....

Our family does not like Christmas to just to be on one day. No, we like to stretch it out over a full week. Clayton could not wait for Christmas to come this year. Oliver really has had no idea what was coming.

We started the festivities off with an evening at my aunt's house. The boys got some really cool stuff from them. I of course forgot my camera as I have forgotten many things lately (we will blame it on the baby). The greatest thing was my cousin, Joey and his fiance, Megan asked all of the kids to be in their wedding (they will have 8 kids in their wedding...CRAZY!!) First thing Clayton said was, "But I don't have a tuxedo". He thought so much about this tuxedo that on the way home all was silent and Clayton said, "I think I need a size 8." I said, "A size 8 what?".....(Clayton)"Tuxedo!" I thought that was so funny. He had been thinking about this the whole time. We can't wait for this wedding.

Then we headed to the boys' godmother's house where we had more present opening. At this point our car was filled to the brim and it was our first day of Christmas celebration.

No comments: