"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

5 1/2 days....

.....until we know if we have a baby brother or baby sister and we are not anxious about it one bit. HA!! I absolutely cannot wait. Clayton can't wait either. He really wants a baby sister, but knows that it could be a baby brother also. The other day, he was in my closet and found a Christmas gift from my mom for the baby. He said,"We sure do need to get Oliver out of that room (nursery) so we can start setting this stuff up." I just love how excited he is. He asks me almost everyday how long is it until June. He comes up to my belly and talks to the baby and tickles the baby. It is a whole new experience for him. Oliver says, "there's baby brudder" and points to himself. He has no idea!!!

I may post a belly picture next week (don't hold your breath) along with the sono video of our little one. See you next Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Rachel H said...

We can. not. WAIT. either!!

McDowell Family said...

My ultrasound appointment is at 7:30 am and then our doctor appointment is right after that. Gotta wait for the big dinner that night to find out the news! I'll post right after to share the news...and I want a belly shot from you!!!

Gigi said...

I can't wait to find out! I will be happy with either one.

Anonymous said...

Either one will be loved! But, we may just have to put a bow in his hair if he is a boy! Can't wait for the call!
Mom (Nonna)