"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Fortune Cookie

To preface the story, I don't believe in fortunes, astrology, horoscopes, chinese charts, etc.

Joel and I went to PF Chang's with another couple who is also expecting their third baby. They have two girls and we have two boys. At the end of the meal we got our fortune cookies. I opened mine up and it said GIRL on it. The other person opened up her fortune and it said BOY on it. The guys opened their fortunes and they said something random (horse and dog maybe). I thought this was pretty funny.

Tomorrow we will find out if my fortune was right. If it is not, I will still be excited and feel completely blessed. If it is, then that means that the other couple should be expecting a boy, right??

2 comments:

Hannah Grace Photography said...

That's pretty funny and coincidental! Can't wait to find out what you're having...I'm still saying 'girl'! :)

Brandie said...

You should save that or take a picture for the baby book (if it's a girl anyway).