"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I cannot believe it is 2009. It seems just yesterday that it was 2000 and I was a newlywed ringing in the new year with my new hubby. 9 years later....I am lying on a palate with two sweet boys watching Nemo and eating popcorn. I can't imagine anything better!! I let the boys stay up until midnight (I fell asleep way before that), so they slept until 8:45 this morning. We made a trip out to the Gaylord Texan to the ICE exhibit. We all enjoyed it, but I think it got a little too cold for Oliver. It was nine degrees in there.

Oliver really wanted to stay on this train.
On to the Ice exhibit.



The boys with an ice sculpture of Santa.
The ice slide was Clayton's favorite part.

Oliver thought this was a really chilly ride. After his trip down the slide he was ready to go.
Nothing that a train won't cure. He wanted to sit here all day.
Cute boys!
Watcha' looking at?
He loved watching the trains.
Clayton loved watching the fish.

Happy New Year 2009!!!
The tooth pulling project of 2008 had now changed to the tooth pulling project 2009. He says he just wants it to fall out.

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad y'all had a great day together!

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

The Morgan Family said...

Loved the pictures! Happy New Year!