"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Skate Mania!

Oliver and I went to my niece's skating birthday party while Joel was with Clayton went to the other nieces' swimming party. I was a little concerned because I can't skate due to my "condition" and he is only 2 years old. At first, he was not a fan, but then we found the "skate assistant" which is basically a walker on wheels for little people, he could not be stopped. After that, I couldn't get this boy off the rink. He loved it and was so serious about the whole thing. I laughed and laughed and laughed. He wouldn't even stop for cake.
video video

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

That is one cool contraption. We missed you at the twins' party, but I'm glad y'all had fun!

Gigi said...

That is the greatest thing ever! He is so cute and so intense! It looks like fun.