"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24 Weeks

Today I had a follow-up sono on our little one. I have been so anxious since my last sono due to the choroid plexus cyst on the brain. Well, the cyst is gone and everything else looks great. Such and answered prayer!! He is still a he and he was doing some awesome tricks for the video. I can't wait to post it. He weighs 1lb. 5ozs. and is about 12 inches long. He is right on track for 23 weeks and 5 days which is exactly what I am today.

And, he finally has a name (unless Joel changes his mind).

Elliot Walls Halpin

I can't wait to meet this little guy. I love him more and more everyday. As active as he is, he will fit in nicely with the rest of the crew.

6 comments:

Brandie said...

Cute, cute!!

The Morgan Family said...

I L.O.V.E. the name Elliott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

That's a fabulous name!
Congratulations.

:)

Rachel H said...

So, so thankkful for tiny Elliot. Love, love him!

Gigi said...

I can't wait to meet him!

McDowell Family said...

I'm so glad everything worked out in the ultrasound. Love the name - I was wondering if there would be a "Walls" in the family!