"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Big Boy in Our Midst

Last night Oliver asked if he could sleep in his future room. The boys are going to be sharing a room, so my Dad has been building Oliver a little bed underneath Clayton's loft bed. I was not at home, but Joel told him he could sleep there, but if he got up, he would have to go to his crib. When I got home, he was still awake with the biggest grin on his face. He fell asleep after an hour and didn't get up until morning. Such a BIG boy! Now, I really need to get there room ready.

No big boy here.....
Here he is....
My sweet, sweet big boy!

Plus, he woke up this morning and asked to tee-tee in the potty. He grew up overnight. We need to start potty training boot camp this weekend.



2 comments:

Rachel H said...

Amazing that he is growing up all on his own. That makes the transition so much easier for everyone! Way to go, Oliver!

Gigi said...

When I saw that first picture on Joel's facebook page, I thought it was Clayton! What a big boy Ollie is!