"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Dinner

We let Oliver pick where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner, so McDonald's was where we ended up. Some of the family met us there for some yummy McFood and play time.Happy Birthday to you!!
He got some new Thomas trains, trucks, some fun clothes (which I love), wii sports controllers, and a puppy dog that Clayton picked out.
Reading his Elmo birthday card.

When we got home, he got a gift from my sisters and families. He loves it. It is a little airport with a remote control plane.

We got him a sandbox. He cannot wait until it has sand in it.
What a fun day for our new three year old. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.
This little guy doesn't look three years old to me. Looks like my little baby still.
Sweet dreams big boy!

No comments: