"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little One's Nursery


I have been searching and searching for the perfect fabric for the baby's nursery. I wanted something totally different from what I have now which is blue and brown. I wasn't really looking for any certain themes, but I fell in love with these colors. I cannot wait until the fabric arrives so I can start sewing. My grandmother (Momma Pat) is going to be making a quilt to match. I am thinking baby blue walls with a horizontal orange stripe around the middle of the room. For some reason I am obsessed with orange, so this is perfect.

7 comments:

Rachel H said...

So, so cute! I especially like the way you want to paint the room. Can't wait to see it!

The Morgan Family said...

I second your opinion! Love the orange! Now that's going to be a CUTE room!

Jonna said...

love it!

smallmoments said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. Of course I love space themes. I think it is going to look great!

Gigi said...

Very cute.

MichaelandJaclynn said...

I love all the fabric!! It's going to be so cute!! I can't wait to see all the finished pictures :)

Brandie said...

Great color choices!!