"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, March 14, 2009

All Spiffy

The boys are in a wedding on Sunday, so I thought I better try on their special outfits. I put Clayton's on him and he went straight to the bathroom and spent five minutes on his hair. That is a lot of time when you don't have much. It was the first time he has really cared what he looked like. He was so proud of his spiffy new look. He didn't want to take his suit off and couldn't wait until the wedding to put it back on.


I teared up at this picture of Clayton thinking how quickly his wedding day will come. This will be a perfect picture for the montage video.
Such a handsome young lad!

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

His wedding day...that is exactly what I was thinking about looking at that top pic. It will be here before we know it. sniff He is such a handsome guy!

Gigi said...

You are making me cry just thinking about Clayton having a wedding day!!