"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Crazy Day at the Arbo

EVERYONE was at the arboretum today! It was crazy packed. You didn't notice it much once you got in, but the parking situation was insane. We got there around 11:20 and didn't actually get in the arboretum until after 12:30. We still had a good time. I was not into picture taking today due to being tired from last nights festivities, but here are a few.







It was such a gorgeous day. I wish it could stay like this year round. The boys have had such a fun spring break so far. We spent the evening at the pool at Lifetime. They are both doing so well swimming already. They are going to be fish this summer.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

We live by the Arboretum, and oh my! yes! it was sooooo busy on 3/17. After breakfast we went to the SPCA shelter, and the traffic on Garland Rd./Gaston was just crazy!