"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy 6th Birthday, Clayton! I cannot believe it has been six years since I held you in my arms for the very first time. I never knew how in love I would be. People ask me if I am sad that you are six now. I am actually not sad at all. I love this age!!! You have become such a gentleman and so kind hearted. You have learned to think of others before yourself. You love on your brother and take care of him. You have become so obedient and love to please us. You are so creative and love to draw and write stories. I can't believe one of your art projects is going to be displayed at the Wylie ISD art festival. It makes me so proud. You are so into Star Wars. It is so neat to watch you interact with your Daddy as you get so excited to ask him about certain characters. Your Daddy loves it!! You are doing so well in school and I love hearing you read. I am amazed at how far you have come with your writing and reading. You are a perfectionist which can sometimes be difficult when you are doing these things. I know you want things perfect, but it is okay to make mistakes. That is how you learn.

I am so proud to call you my son and I love you with all of my heart...always!!

No comments: