"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Officially Trained

Oliver is officially potty trained. YAY!! I am so relieved. We started last Monday and decided to move forward no matter what. Monday did not go so well, but we stuck to it and the next day he did great. He has not worn diapers since last Monday. 9 days!!! He even stays dry at night...well, most nights. Today was his first day at mother's day out and he did great. We are so proud of him. I will have a 3 month break from buying diapers.

4 comments:

Brandie said...

Awesome! Any tips to get my 4 yr old dry through the night? He's been day potty trained for more than 19 months now...

Sarah said...

yay!!!! congrats !!

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Congrats!! That is great!

Lainey-Paney said...

I'm sooooo jealous!
{I'm almost certain that I will have to give our son an ultimatum: I'll pay for college or pull-ups, but not both!}