"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Wedding Day

My cousin, Joey got married today. Megan and Joey asked the boys and my nieces to be flower children in their wedding. What an honor! I was so worried about Oliver walking down the aisle, but he did such a great job!! I hope the photographer got a great shot of that because I was at the back of the church with them and didn't get to see it.

The older flower children--Emily, Clayton and Macey.
Lookin' good!
Oliver was needing a nap, so Daddy was on cheer up patrol!
Me and my handsome boys! They clean up so nicely!
The boys and the beautiful bride
Sweet Olivia
Megan and her dad ready to walk down the aisle.
All of the kids with the new Mr. and Mrs. Joey Williams

For the reception, we dropped Oliver off at Gigi and Grandpa's house so he could get to sleep early. He was exhausted. Clayton, on the other hand, was a dancing machine. This boy has moves that I didn't even know he had. He danced the entire time. He even dragged me on the floor a couple of times.


Olivia danced the night away.



Some brake dancing moves.

Clayton wanted to stay all night, but we had to go pick up Oliver. He passed out in the car on the way home. What a beautiful and fun wedding!

No comments: