"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Boy that has no Clothes...

I decided that I would spend the day relaxing today, maybe watch some tv, take a nap....HA! I started looking through some baby clothes and it ended up taking the entire morning. I have never seen so many tiny boy clothes. Elliot is the sixth boy in the family, so we have so many hand-me downs. Several of the clothing items have the random spit up that doesn't show up until it is packed away for years, but Elliot could still probably go months without ever wearing the same thing twice.
This is the stuff I had already gone through.....
....then had to go through all of this.....
Then it had to all be washed.
My Mom and I went and got paint for the nursery and hopefully will start painting this weekend. Only 10 weeks left and it is going to fly by. I am so ready to meet this little guy and dress him in all these tiny clothes.

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh.My.Goodness.
that's a ton of stuff!

Rachel H said...

WOW. That will be one full closet!

Brandie said...

He will be adorable in every one of them =)