"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crunchy


I have decided to try out cloth diapers. I know what you may be thinking, but I was sold on them today and really thought it was worth a try. The most exciting part is that it will save so much money. Our family goal this year is to get me either not working at all or just 4 days a month, so any money saved is a step closer to that goal. I can't say that I am not a little nervous about the whole thing, but I am optimistic for great results!! Plus, I got a free pair of baby legs. I love these things!!

5 comments:

Brandie said...

I truly think you'll love them!

Chrys said...

They're great! I have never used them with a newborn but also anticipate great results.

Chrys

smallmoments said...

I have cloth diapered both my boys since the beginning. I love it! Feel free to email me if you have any questions. There is a place in Richardson that sells BG and some other brands which is handy in a pinch.

Lainey-Paney said...

E-
seriously, Ginger seems to know ALL of the ins & outs of the whole thing.
she amazes me, and totally makes me want to try cloth diapering with our next baby!

The Stone Family said...

I'm just sitting here smiling like crazy...I can't help myself.