"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Elliot Update

Only 8 more weeks to go. The plan is to be induced at 39 weeks, so I am planning on June 11th. It has gone by so quickly that I keep wondering why I so uncomfortable and so big at only 2 months pregnant!!! He is still head down and I got a great prescription for heartburn. I have not had any heartburn since I started it. I am so, so happy about it!!

Momma Pat made this beautiful quilt for Elliot. I am so excited about it. Here it is showing the back.

Then the front.
I am hoping to show off his room after this weekend. The paint is done, but has some odds and ends left. I went shopping today for some pjs for the hospital. I can't believe how quickly this is coming up.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

I love it. It looks like Elliot's room is going to be adorable. I can't wait to see it.

Amy said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. I really admire how you have time to sew with two kiddos at home and working!

Rachel H said...

Darling!

Brandie said...

It looks great!!