"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, April 20, 2009

Elliot's Room

The room is almost complete. My parents have worked extra hard to make his room look super cute. I LOVE it!!! It is hard to tell in the photos, but the brown stripe around the other stripes is actually molding. My mom spent hours painting the letters. I made the curtains yesterday and hung them up today. The only things left are the rocker/glider that my dad is repainting and I am recovering, and the toy box. My grandfather (Poppa Joe) made me a toy box when I was five years old and my Dad is repainting it and I am going to cover the top with fabric. It is too special not to use.


I also finally finished washing and hanging all of the clothes. Joel hung another rack so all of the clothes would fit. This is 0-12 months. Can you believe it?
In about seven more weeks the most important addition will be added to the room. :).

9 comments:

Gigi said...

It looks great! You and your parents did an outstanding job on this room.

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Elliot's room is super cute!! The bedding looks amazing! You guys have done a great job :)

strickee said...

This is DEFINITELY the CUTEST nursery I have ever seen...

Rachel H said...

Love, love it! So bright and cheery! GReat job!

Lainey-Paney said...

Very bright and cheery!
...and oh my goodness, the amount of clothing!!!

smallmoments said...

You did an amazing job! It looks great! I am definitely envious of your ability to sew.

Sarah said...

It looks SOOOO cute!!! Great job! I love the letters your mom did. And, holy cow on the clothes.

jamezcua said...

Wow! I am so impressed by all of you. . .it looks GREAT! I love the colors. Can't wait to see it in person.

Kate said...

His room is so precious!! I can't believe he is going to be here so soon!