"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

37 weeks...almost

16 days to go....I had my 37 week appointment today. No changes from last week. Dilated to 1 almost a 2, not effaced, still really high (-3). The doctor guessed that he is probably going to be bigger than my little 7lb Oliver, but not quite as big as Clayton was. She is estimating high 7s. I have a sono next Tuesday, so I will know a little more about his size then. After my appointment, I went to checkout and make my next appointment and they told me that next week is my last appointment. I cannot believe it is coming up so quickly. In my mind, I think I am still 20ish weeks pregnant and wondering why I am so huge and uncomfortable. My hospital bag is complete, finally bought a baby book, room is done....my to do list is checked off as of right now. I am so ready to meet this baby boy!

No comments: