"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Creations by Clayton

I thought it would be neat to let Clayton paint the artwork for the nursery. He is so creative and loves to draw. It ended up being a little stressful for me because he had a different plan in mind. After giving him a little instruction, he painted some really great pictures.


We let brother join in the fun.
My Dad matted and framed them and they look perfect in the room.I LOVE them!

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

They are PERFECT!! What a great idea!

Gigi said...

They look great, and I love the fact that the artist painted them in his underwear--Clayton Deedle Nopants!! I love him!

leslieandmatt said...

That is such a great idea! You have quite an artist on your hands!!

Hillary said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

That's really great. What a great way to incorporate them into planning/preparing for their little brother!