"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hapy Birthday to ME!

The BIG 3-2. Where has the time gone? I told Joel this morning that I have officially known him for 18 years. Didn't we just meet the other day? 18 years?? I had a really great birthday. Joel made it super special for me. He made me breakfast which consisted of cinnamon rolls and bacon..YUM! The boys gave me a giftcard to my favorite store...TARGET! Then, he let me loose for the rest of the day while he spent the day at Chuck E Cheese with the boys. I had a great lunch with my best friend, Hillary, at the Cheesecake Factory and then we had awesome pedicures. We then shopped at North Park for a little bit where I got some new lip gloss. Clothes shopping is not so much when you look and feel like a whale. Then I met my Mom for some more shopping. Our goals were to find Elliot's "going home" outfit and clothes for me post baby. We accomplished the first of the two and he is going to be so cute in his little outfit. After getting home, I went to dinner with my boys at Pasado's (had an all nighter with heartburn after this).

This is my birthday/mother's day/push present/we actually got a tax return this year gift. I am so excited about it and cannot wait until it arrives.

Hillary gave me a Coach purse. I could not believe it. I have never or thought would I ever have a purse that cost more than $15. I love it. I still cannot believe she got this for me.
My pretty toes after my pedicure. I have only had three pedicures in my life and this one was the best. I was going to have Joel start painting my toes, but I think this turned out much better.

My sisters got me a membership to Costco. I cannot wait to go. I have been wanting this for a long time. My brother got me a giftcard to Target which I can add to my other one.


What a GREAT birthday! I have another birthday celebration with the Halpin Family girls on Tuesday and cannot wait.

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

Happy, happy B-day to you! We're excited to celebrate tomorrow night!

Brandie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Lainey-Paney said...

Man, what a fabulous birthday!
Happy (late) birthday!
Your toes look great!