"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

38 weeks

I cannot believe I am one week away from meeting my new little boy! I cannot wait to see what he looks like. I had a sono yesterday and his weight was estimated at 7lbs. 3 ozs. So, he should weigh in the upper 7's by next week. I think that is a perfect size. It was really hard to see his face on sono because he is facing my back which is where he should be for delivery. He is ready to go. Nothing has changed on the dilation front....no big deal! Induction will be at 6 am on June 11th.

My feet and ankles (cankles) are starting to swell which should be fun for my two 12 hour shifts that I have left. I am just going to enjoy the next week and enjoy spending precious time with my boys...... plus, get a pedicure and haircut. It is our last week as a family of four. Crazy!!

No comments: