"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cloth Diapered

I finally took the plunge. I told myself I would go cloth as soon as his cord and plastibell fell off. Well, that happened last week. Then, I told myself I would do it as soon as I finished off a bag of diapers. Then, when that happened, I told myself I would do it on Monday. It is always best to start something new on Monday, right??? At this point, I may never go cloth. So, I decided to just go for it. And...it hasn't been so bad. I am actually listening to my first load spinning in the washer now. I had more than enough to last me for two days. They aren't as bulky as I thought they would be.



Plus, this boy is two weeks old. I cannot believe it! He weighed 8 lbs. 12 ozs. today and was 22 inches long. He is gaining over an ounce a day. He will have those chunky rubberband thighs in no time!! He is obviously a good eater and so laid back. He kind of has to be laid back to survive in this household. The two week mark has really caught up to me. I have been doing so much to entertain the other boys that I am finally pooped out. I am tired and my body is tired, so I am going to stay home and rest tomorrow and the weekend. This super mom is taking off her cape for now.

3 comments:

gigi said...

He is so precious in those cloth diapers. I'm sorry I haven't gotten to see him this week.

Rachel H said...

Such a cutie! I have loved seeing him so often this week!!

I hope you get some great rest this weekend! It's got to be hard to slow down and take it easy with Big Bros to entertain. Let me know if I can help out in any way!

smallmoments said...

Yea! for cloth diapers! I think babies look so cute in them and he is just adorable! Let me know if you have any questions.