"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going Home

Going home day!! He weighed in at 7lbs. 12ozs. this morning. Blood type O-. The Dr. said he did great during his circumcision (poor boy). We left the hospital around 10:30. Elliot slept the entire car ride home.





It has been fairly easy at home today. The only bad part is that Clayton has had fever, so it has been difficult to keep him separate from the baby. He wants to hold him so bad.
Hoping for a good night. It is so good to be home!!! We are so blessed.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Love the going home outfit! He is such a cutie. I can't wait to hold him again.

vdshellito said...

So glad that you guys got to go home today. Hope all is well. Sorry C is not feeling well. Can't get over how cute E is. Keep in touch with me and please let me know if I can do anything for you. Hugs!

Brandie said...

He is super handsome!!

Rachel H said...

Elliot's going home outfit is darling!