"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action

We have a friend who works for Blue Fish TV and they are doing a video on Finances. He asked to interview both me and Joel for the video and today was my day. It was a little nerve wracking because I had no idea what kind of questions they were going to ask, plus I am scared how I am going to look on camera adding 10 more pounds to my already large self. Hopefully they just got my head. The exciting part about this video is that they are interviewing Dave Ramsey also, so I could be on the same video as he is. Super cool! It was exciting to share our story on how we were in so much debt and were able to come out two years later being debt free. It would love for others to see how there is hope and it can be done.

House turned studio

The interview may be so bad that they scratch the whole thing...we shall see.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

No matter if you get on video or not, I am so proud of both of you for all you have accomplished!