"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Camera...YAY!!

I finally got my new camera that I got for my bday/mother's day....not because the item was finally shipped. Come to find out, after a long conversation with wolf camera online, the camera I ordered is on backorder indefinitly. They said I may never receive it. NICE!! Would've been good to know 6 weeks ago. So, I canceled my order and went and bought a different one in the store. I had fun snapping pictures of my busy subjects today. I am sure they were tired of posing. I am so glad to have it before Thursday.









3 comments:

Jenni said...

What cute pictures!!!

Rachel H said...

I am SO glad you have it!! Did you buy the same one you ordered? The pics look great!

Sarah said...

cute pics!!
Which camera did you get?